Chimney Rock CX practice (wednesdays)

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
i know that i am a little late to the party. but is this ride still happening i am interested in joining in.

Every Wednesday. Come out and fall down in the grass with us. Sometimes we even ride through poop. Other days we just run around with our bikes. All of which are both fun and painful at the same time.

-Jim.

vlkslvr

Nope. 6 now.

-Jim

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Still on for tongiht at 6pm right? It got pretty wet in the area yesterday but is looking ok out there now.

Also slapped on some 700x32 ritchey cross tires, what kind of pressure should I be running for this course? I know it's all preference and I have to try different settings -just want a ball park.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
On for tonight? Jim, What time are you getting there?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Works out anyway as my kid help fell thru.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
It's getting dark earlier so I've been showing up around 5 and doing a longer set. We don't officially start until 6.

dhsean

I'll be there - going to swing by the shop first with my MTB wheels. I have off today wooohooo! Gotta go running now - boooo!

vlkslvr

I'll be there - going to swing by the shop first with my MTB wheels. I have off today wooohooo! Gotta go running now - boooo!

Anyone going to be out there tonight? Weather seems to be holding out so far and I pass by on my way home from work. Might put in a couple of quick laps if a few people are going to be there.

I am asking because if it's going to be dead I'll just stay at work late.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jim put out a tweet that he was no longer hosting this. I believe the Otto farm cx practice in Hillsborough is still going on.

vlkslvr

PS Ottos is starting at 5:15.. if you show up later just jump in!

Darn, I was hoping to hop in for at least a few laps. Otto's farm sounds great but unfortunately I rode in today and there it's just not possible to ride down to Otto's and be there any reasonable time.

Thanks for the heads up and have fun out there guys.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Well they do more than one session, you would easily make the second block if you showed up at 530-535!

Top Bottom