Chimney Rock Conditions

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Any idea on today's conditions?

IMO passable. If you’re local I’d say it’s ok but I wouldn’t recommend driving too far to get here. General sentiment for the public, not you specifically.

Probably the later the day gets the better. After tomorrow it’s gonna be terrible for a bit.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
IMO passable. If you’re local I’d say it’s ok but I wouldn’t recommend driving too far to get here. General sentiment for the public, not you specifically.

Probably the later the day gets the better. After tomorrow it’s gonna be terrible for a bit.

Ok I was just informed they’re still not very good today.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I give it a 6. Lower Blue is F'ed. The climb up Orange off Gilbride, F'ed. Yellow is mostly good. Red is meh.

johnnyrides

Life is short, just ride. We all need the mental break. Any Damage or issues can be repaired. Enjoy!!!

Damage to yourself however (which is very, very common and unpredictable in this sport) would be ill-advised right now given the likelihood it may land you in a doctors office or hospital. Wouldn’t want to be in either nor do those folks want us there.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode this am. Give it a 7. Thought it was fine except for the lower Blue. OMG. Even the bypass was a freaking mess to the bridge . Yes some other wet spots but not enough to ruin ride. It was great to be out.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
update anyone?

Orange was still really bad yesterday. If you absolutely gotta ride I'd ask to get up early tomorrow morning and hit it before the weekend rains come.

Basically it looks like we've hit the saturation point there. The ground is sopping wet in a lot of places.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions