Chimney Rock Conditions

jklett

I don't know what trails we hit(started across from the ball fields and circled the reservoir)but overall it was decent. Couple of muddy areas but not a lot of it. Should be cherry later in the week if'n it doesn't rain anymore.

qclabrat

playing to ride for the first time in what seems like months
Wednesday and Thursday, hope the bees don't like dawn patrol

qclabrat

I don't know what trails we hit(started across from the ball fields and circled the reservoir)but overall it was decent. Couple of muddy areas but not a lot of it. Should be cherry later in the week if'n it doesn't rain anymore.
Jason, ping me when you want to ride there, I'm guess you rode white and red
You missed orange, yellow and blue... ;)

qclabrat

Only did blue today as I ran late and wasn't feeling it being away for about a month. We got more rain than i realized last night, blue was rideable but good amount of puddles. Sun came out as I rolled into work, so the park should be good to go in the afternoon

qclabrat

White is terrible, surprised no one has mentioned it. However Red and even lower Blue is good to go. Tomorrow and the weekend should be a solid 3.5/5 given all the rain we've had.

Kangdoy

White is terrible, surprised no one has mentioned it. However Red and even lower Blue is good to go. Tomorrow and the weekend should be a solid 3.5/5 given all the rain we've had.

Thanks man. Much appreciated! Going Saturday morning.

stilluf

Rode Red Blue and white this am.
Red was Good shape; trails dry with limited mud.
Blue was ok; trails tacky but muddier.
White was the worst, more mud and slippery trails. Will be better tomorrow, but still below average.

Mtbdog

Any updates on the trail conditions after today's rain. Opinion on riding there Saturday morning. Thanks ☺

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Conditions were perfect today, actually needed a little rain. So I don't think the rain we got will make things terrible, maybe just a bit slippery.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions