Chimney Rock Conditions

qclabrat

that's where we just did the TM on the HighTek trail
Going to stop by after work today on the yellow and try out the new Vreeland Schilling boulder feature
hoping not to pancake

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
i may run intoo you qclabrat, not even sure how you would actually say your username in the english language doe

Tonggi

Forecast says light rain over at Bridgewater, think its worth a shot to go ride chimney rock today?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah it's fine. I'm 4 miles away and rode there today. Even a light rain isn't going to make a difference. Trails are perfect right now.

qclabrat

Limited time only rode yellow, but was perfect. The little 1.9 tires were pretty rough up front. Going to switch to weirwolfs all around this weekend. What worked at 6mr didn't here

And yes @Dominique decoded correctly
My first job out of school was an analytical chemistry working the graveyard shift. I worked with a ex-minor league ball player, who used to sip the gold shield. (99.99 pure ethyl alcohol used for testing) We worked about 4 hrs and napped the rest. Sure wished I was riding when time wasn't a premium

rsinger814

I'm heading to CR today around 4:15pm if anyone wants to join or just say Hi. I'll be wearing a red,white and blue Air Liquide kit.

qclabrat

is that one of those two steeps which go down to chimney rock?
tried one near the fence a few weeks back and bailed miserably
man, that's steep and loose

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
is that one of those two steeps which go down to chimney rock?
tried one near the fence a few weeks back and bailed miserably
man, that's steep and loose

You're probably referring to the Guardrail Climb. What did you bail, going up or going down? Are you on Strava? Do you like Gladiator movies?

Maybe 1 day you can join another human and they can show you.

qclabrat

down, i got scared
if going up, I wouldn't have got very further either
esp. yesterday, had to hike some parts of yellow.... allergy wars on my body

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions