Chimney Rock Conditions

TomS887

Can confirm. Conditions are great.
Was there this evening, primo. Leaves are variable but in most places only a thin layer. No problem hitting everything on this route. Almost no mud (tiny bit on white), blue was in great shape.
35357486-3B30-4A7B-BD21-7AB23C1F8B9C.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Tree down on Orange coming up from Gilbride and staying right on the switchbacks.
It is the one we used to be able to go on either side, just before that second set of rock plate.

Someone blocked the entrance to the trail with a couple logs - cause why not.

Needs a chainsaw.

rjr44

Red and blue conditions were excellent today, understanding that the overly leafy areas are a bit traction challenged of course. But they weren't wet leaves, so all was good. Only 2 wettish spots I came across were on red and not leafy so not an issue.

Get at it today and tomorrow while the gettin' is good before more rain is supposed to come in tomorrow night folks.

rjr44

Blue dried out nicely, no issues w/ traction from moisture, just the leaves still in spots.

Red has quite a few damp spots, plus some standing puddles (which can mostly be ridden around), but nothing that impacted traction.

Tree down on red, X marks the spot. Too much for one idiot (me) w/ no tools.

PXL_20221118_162700867.MP.jpg

Screenshot 2022-11-18 at 2.26.11 PM.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Blue dried out nicely, no issues w/ traction from moisture, just the leaves still in spots.

Red has quite a few damp spots, plus some standing puddles (which can mostly be ridden around), but nothing that impacted traction.

Tree down on red, X marks the spot. Too much for one idiot (me) w/ no tools.

View attachment 200570

View attachment 200571

can we get these closer to a parking lot?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions