Chimney Rock Conditions

Still 80% dry with enough puddles to get you dirty. A couple of sections were very wet. I did red, white & blue.
White is fine. Blue wet at the top & bottom. I already forgot where the wet spots were on red, but I'm sure there were a few. I heard the other side of Chimney Rock Rd was much drier yesterday.
1000009751.jpg

Still 80% dry with enough puddles to get you dirty. A couple of sections were very wet. I did red, white & blue.
White is fine. Blue wet at the top & bottom. I already forgot where the wet spots were on red, but I'm sure there were a few. I heard the other side of Chimney Rock Rd was much drier yesterday. View attachment 236418
Good God is that a steel fork?

Reactions: rlb
Rode all of red and a bit of blue and was shocked at how good the conditions were. Turned around when I got to the top of blue because, well, river.

Lower interior red was probably the worst, would avoid it.

The red line on the map, that hanger that's been there for 1-2 years finally dropped. Thankfully brittle and broke in the right spots so even tho no tools was able to clear it.

Someone got to the tree on lower red as well, no obstructions on my entire route.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-19 at 4.24.14 PM.jpeg

Rode what i think was most of CR yesterday and everything except blue was dry as a bone. Blue is mostly dry but there are a number of wet stretches with standing soft ground.

Also, where is the new, reworked section we rode on the group ride back in Oct? i think i missed that this time.

1713961620158.png

Rode what i think was most of CR yesterday and everything except blue was dry as a bone. Blue is mostly dry but there are a number of wet stretches with standing soft ground.

Also, where is the new, reworked section we rode on the group ride back in Oct? i think i missed that this time.
my guess is you're referring to the re-routes on white as you did miss that section:
1713970779253.png

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions