Chimney Rock 2021 Fun Monday.

serviceguy

I always wanted to get more of CR (was there for a MTBNJ.com group ride and really enjoyed it), is there any way you can move the park further north so I may get to join you lot sometime?!?!?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I always wanted to get more of CR (was there for a MTBNJ.com group ride and really enjoyed it), is there any way you can move the park further north so I may get to join you lot sometime?!?!?

it is easier to bend time than space.

?? i'm not sure there is a difference - relativitily speaking ;)

Patrick

Staff member
I break but do not bend...also, will need a chart for that!

this explains it fairly well.

1627341746349.png

jklett

Thanks again, I had a good time for the short while I rode. What little bit I had in me today I left on the trail, I appreciate y'all giving me the opportunity to catch up here and there. I'll be back again hopefully next week, maybe I won't be spent before getting there!

Patrick

Staff member
Quick Thank You to @Ryan.P for getting the bike in rideable condition last night.
Chain over-the-top is never a good sign. Just couldn't stand listening to the mid-cassette grinding,
and wondering what it was doing to all that hardware.

The hanger was tweaked, so got that all aligned, turned some screws, and ready to go.
Maybe even tonight!

See ya in a couple weeks. Heading out to LA and SD, then need to isolate when i get back.
Then I'll slow ya all down. That OOS jersey was totally on purpose.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I thought the border was still closed?

It's opening August 9th.

Vaccinated Americans can travel north. You'll need to show up with a negative test. Once you cross the border there is no additional testing.

When you come back to the US, there is 0.0 requirement to reenter.

Patrick

Staff member
so the opposite of the hotel california ?
such a lovely place.

rick81721

Lothar
It's opening August 9th.

Vaccinated Americans can travel north. You'll need to show up with a negative test. Once you cross the border there is no additional testing.

When you come back to the US, there is 0.0 requirement to reenter.

Yep yet vaccinated Canadians can't come here :rolleyes:

rick81721

Lothar
The irony being that we harassed Trudeau for months to relent. Now we won’t reciprocate.

Douchebags.

Makes zero sense. Actually the opposite would make a lot more sense. I was shocked Trudeau relented, especially with delta raging in the US and the Canadian tourist season almost over.

Top Bottom