Chimney Rock 2020 Fun Monday

It’s back!

Starting tomorrow, Monday March 16th at 5:30pm. Newman’s Lane.

No drop. No Coronavirus.

See youse there.
source.gif

I'll be stuck at work tomorrow, but glad to see these start back up! Can't wait to bring down the average speed again this year. :p
Wait...what happened to M3Tim? Why do these names keep changing? Did you get a new car?

Hey all.

Sorry for the wishy-washy on this. But after consulting with the Oracle at Delphi we are going to have to put these on hold for the time being due to the C word, which of course means CYCLOCROSS. Or something.

I still plan to ride CR so if you know me personally, or happen to be married to me and live in my house, feel free to hit me up for the time & place we are starting. We need to ensure that [insert whatever proper text goes here] and [blah blah blah] so that various [insert family member here] doesn't [insert action here] and then at the end of the road [insert happy ending here, like a knight slaying a dragon].

We here at [whatever our org is named] wish you the [emotion that makes you feel the best] and want you to know that we are distributing [pick 1: hand sanitizer or TP] to all of our field offices in the hopes to [do something].

Regards,
The MAN-agement.

i was thinking time trials were safe, but change of rule: release fastest to slowest. then the gaps should increase!
distanciation-velo ?

Back
Top Bottom