Chicks at Diablo ?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hey Jess, anything going on with a weekday or halfday chick ride at Diablo? Next week may be the last chance before Nationals. Any takers?

Looking like Wednesday July 2

Last edited:

Eileen

I've never been to Diablo, but I've been wanting to give it a try for so long.

Count me in :getsome:

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
According to the website, next Tuesday they open up on weekdays from 9-7.

Full day $36
Twilight 3-7 $26.
Rentals $89 -$109.

Eileen

I'm down for a weekday ride.

I heard you can get a rental from Ridetopia (right next to Creek) for $65ish. Haven't actually looked into yet but if we set a date I'll give them a call.

Gonna be away from July 8th to the 12th but other than that I'll be around :getsome:

Last edited:

NJ Jess

This wednesday

afternoon would work for me. I got 10 runs in the last time I did the half day,...and boy was I sore.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Marianne and I are in for half day. Not 100% sure what I am getting myself into here, but I'll try not to cry.:rolleyes:

Mr pixy may go too, if any guys want to tag along or do a separate thing.

NJ Jess

Wednesday afternoon

Girls are going to ride this Wednesday Half day session,...guys can ride with Art. Hope to see some Mtbnj.ers out there.

S

Shar0se

I think I might join you guys! I downhill at Whistler once and it was AMAZING!! I assume we can rent DH bikes/padding up there?

ellenserruto

My daughter's cast appt was moved up to tmr sooo I can ride a bit longer and make it worth the trip
I am planning to ride my cross country bike and take the easiest beginner trails

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I don't think I can get there until 2:30, but I will look for you, incase you are still there.

I will be riding my 5 inch trail bike, and also sticking to the beginner trails.

Gerilynn

I'm I the only one that has to work:mad2:! Thought I would be able to sneak out early on Wed, but doesn't look like its going to happen. Maybe next time. Have Fun :D

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Just a heads up - I just checked the website and twilight is now from 4:00 - 7:00 at $20. So at this point I am not sure if I will wait to 4 or head up earlier. I get back later in that.

Eileen

Call out sick and head up earlier :p

**They don't open until 11 so I'll be there then**

I'm leaning towards actually renting a bike - we'll see

Can't wait :getsome:

Last edited:

NJ Jess

Going, but

Since when do they open at 11? I thought 3 to 7 would be cool. Does anyone know if they still do $10 one lift access to the top? Maybe XC it on top for easy hours before twilight? Just a thought.

Top Bottom