Cherry Ridge Road on a cx bike?

SpartaBard

Is Cherry Ridge Road through wawayanda ridable on a cx bike?

I am thinking of riding up clinton road today, taking cherry ridge road through the park and then connecting with Canistear Road to head back south.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I've never been as far as to come out on the other side, but I'd say it is 'do-able'.

Just before it meets up with Laurel Pond trail it gets a little kinda steep and loose but I would think ridable on a cx bike.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There is that one rocky climb/downhill that might suck a bit, but i would do it on my cx bike. Just make sure you have a spare tube.

SpartaBard

Did this go down?

No... :eek:. I got lazy. However, Robin gave me a guilt trip by saying she is on the bike six days a week and now it's raining so there you go... I did swim half a mile this morning and skated during hockey practice today.... *trying to make myself feel better*:mad:

It will go down eventually! Maybe Monday if no one else can ride with me.

Robin

No... :eek:. I got lazy. However, Robin gave me a guilt trip by saying she is on the bike six days a week and now it's raining so there you go... I did swim half a mile this morning and skated during hockey practice today.... *trying to make myself feel better*:mad:

It will go down eventually! Maybe Monday if no one else can ride with me.

Ugh, no...YOU gave YOURSELF a guilt trip...don't drag me into this :D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions