chernobyl bike tour

S

SpiffyMcMountainBike

This is one of the most interesting things I've read in a while. Looks like you'd get to experience like a last person on earth type feeling. It's eerie. I'm not sure I'd want to take a chance with the radiation though, she's pretty brave. I was young when this happened and I never actually knew the full extent of the disaster until reading this. I'm like blown away.

walter

Fourth Party
turns out it might be fake :( but i still think it would be an awesome tour anyway.

http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2004/05/fraud-exposed-and-true-thing.asp

Something about a woman in leather riding a ZX-11 through a radioactive wasteland was pretty freakin cool.

Even if it is a bit untrue, I was still up to 1 am reading it. I thought it was really interesting.

I have to admit that other than reading Norms blog today, I have been on a Chernobyl research quest all morning long, pretty crazy stuff.

Last edited:

Shaggz

A strong 7
This is one of the most interesting things I've read in a while. Looks like you'd get to experience like a last person on earth type feeling. It's eerie. I'm not sure I'd want to take a chance with the radiation though, she's pretty brave. I was young when this happened and I never actually knew the full extent of the disaster until reading this. I'm like blown away.

it's cool that you mention this. i was watching one of those shows about what happens when all the humans are gone, and they showed a city that was evacuated as a result of the chernobyl disaster. it is absolutely amazing how quickly things go "wild" in such a short period of time.

C.Puncher

Not a fake........she's been featured in several motorcycling rags. No place to stop through the HOT ZONE for fuel. It sounds like a fun ride.........I'd prefer the motorcycle for this tour.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
at least on a motorcycle, when the radioactive mutants organize an attack, you might have a chance of getting away.

C.Puncher

So, what are you trying to say?..........That I wouldn't have a chance on a bicycle?
Those mutants got nothin for me!:getsome:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
mutants can be sneaky sometimes, but I guess with there radioactive brains it would be tough to organize something

Top Bottom