Cheap Hydraulic Brake Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJphotos

Looking for a cheap hydraulic brake set...like a low end shimano 505 or something like that. Both front and rear...need the rotors and rotor screws too. 160mm fine
Anyone got anything?

I have some Formulas for sale. The hoses are on the shorter side. They were on a small fat bike. I probably have some rotors I can throw in too.

I have some Formulas for sale. The hoses are on the shorter side. They were on a small fat bike. I probably have some rotors I can throw in too.

They might work. This is going on a full suspension 26er. I'll take some measurements in the morning.

I’ve got a set of Tektros with all the hardware in good condition. They worked well but just weren’t powerful enough for my 35 lb fatbike. You can have them. They just need pads.

I’ve got a set of Tektros with all the hardware in good condition. They worked well but just weren’t powerful enough for my 35 lb fatbike. You can have them. They just need pads.
Do you have the rotors and screws too?

If things don't work out for any of the above, I have a set of Elixer 5's that came off of a '13 El Mariachi. I would have to look to see what rotors I have laying around.

@EJphotos
I’ve got you man. 160 rotors and bolts plus (take your pick) ...
  • Older XO brakes that need to be bled and also need pads. I’ll throw in a bleed kit and hydraulic fluid.

• Newish Tektro brakes that just need pads. Although, it’s off a large fatbike so you may need to shorten the cables depending on your frame size.

9F0984BB-59B3-4980-AC93-E2E27D57C402.jpeg
E194BD07-3176-4B28-AD23-0A88705FA861.jpeg
B7E25935-EDA3-4287-8B97-631DE57CBD0B.jpeg

I’ll throw in a box and ship 2-day if you want to Venmo me the shipping cost. It’s about $10.

Otherwise I’m in West Nyack, NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom