Chainlove.com

ArmyOfNone

And apparently today must be the day for high rollers on the site. 249 dollar look carbon pedals. I dont think I could ever spend that much money on a pedal and the retail is 499!!!!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Nice Hutchinson Bulldog Mountain Bike Tire for only $16 Bucks right now

I have mixed feelings about the bulldog. I never liked it much, but as far as a lightweight small-clearance 2.1 rear tire with any decent grip goes, it's in a class by itself. Not the fastest rolling tire of course. I've hear the 2.3s are decent.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have mixed feelings about the bulldog. I never liked it much, but as far as a lightweight small-clearance 2.1 rear tire with any decent grip goes, it's in a class by itself. Not the fastest rolling tire of course. I've hear the 2.3s are decent.

2.1 ones suck the big one. Cornering traction is non-exsistent. I took these off my trance after 2 rides.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
The bulldogs are back, but in the 2.3 Airlight version. For 16.24 for a folding UST tire, can't hurt to tire 'em. I have heard better things about the 2.3's.

J-Dro

The bulldogs are back, but in the 2.3 Airlight version. For 16.24 for a folding UST tire, can't hurt to tire 'em. I have heard better things about the 2.3's.

Are you sure those are UST? I don't see that in the description.

Maurice

UST or not, it's still a waste of money IMO. I haven't found a single nature of terrain where they would not suck. YMMV...

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There is a Titus Racer X for sale for 1750.. for the whole bike (not just the frame)

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
just picked up another pair of these for 12 bucks! i paid like 30 for em at EMS
WHI.jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Crumpler Barney Rustle Blanket Messenger Bag - 854cu in

pretty good deal for under 30 bucks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ugh!

So after finally giving up on online retailers in favor of Jay, someone pointed me to some Castelli bib tights for $65, retail something like $160. I couldn't resist. Sorry Jay, it was too good to pass up.

Well they email me tonight and say my order has been cancelled. Cancelled? Cancelled.

This is the karma you get dealing with online retailers. I will henceforth devote myself to the LBS in the hopes that I do not have this garbage happen again and again. Hey, maybe the reality is that these were lousy, and I'm better off not blowing the $65.

Anyway, there's my chainlove experience.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Ugh!

So after finally giving up on online retailers in favor of Jay, someone pointed me to some Castelli bib tights for $65, retail something like $160. I couldn't resist. Sorry Jay, it was too good to pass up.

Well they email me tonight and say my order has been cancelled. Cancelled? Cancelled.

This is the karma you get dealing with online retailers. I will henceforth devote myself to the LBS in the hopes that I do not have this garbage happen again and again. Hey, maybe the reality is that these were lousy, and I'm better off not blowing the $65.

Anyway, there's my chainlove experience.

awww hell, I was one to clue him in even though i didnt purchases them myself (because I just purchased some tights from j this week). but what the f is this canceling BS about? Karma or whatever that is just crap. Now I feel bad, sorry Norm!

oh yeah, go to halters or you LBS and buy something tomorrow.

Top Bottom