Chain Stretcher - Blue Mtn.

xc62701

Hey guys. I just wanted to say that the race yesterday was awesome! It was good to see a decent turnout even though the conditions were sub par. I really wished that they kept the sweet singletrack in the course but I guess with all that traffic and the not so nice conditions we were better off not killing those trails. Nonetheless it was a great time. I wish that my loaner bike would have learned to pick a gear since it never shifter right the ENTIRE time but I'm not going to whine :) It was nice and muddy and the rocks weren't as slippery as anticipated. The conditions were good enough to get my first - first place of the series - and of my competitive mountain biking career. One more race to go! It should be a blast at good old Ringwood!!!

Ryan H.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Nice job Ryan ! First wins are so awesome!!! and under tough conditions. Maybe see ya Saturday at TM. I'll be marking the course.

pixy:D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
great job! all three races i've gone to this year there was rain. i was beginning to think it was me. but i wasn't at blue mtn, so not my fault:D

xc62701

pixychick said:
Nice job Ryan ! First wins are so awesome!!! and under tough conditions. Maybe see ya Saturday at TM. I'll be marking the course.

pixy:D

Yea the conditions were bad but it was fun. I'll be there doing TM Sat maybe I'll see ya.

Ryan H.

Top Bottom