chain skipping

Sprintzer

OK i have a crappy bike and my chain makes a ton of noise, skips, and always seems to fall off the dam riggings. Either the Top rear or inside front. It pisses me off. if you hear screaming in waway its me fucking with the chain. Whats the best fix. Replace the components to the whole system or take it to a mech and have hime f with it. I am sick of it poppong off and me sitting in the middle of an uphill with no way to get started again.

Nimrod

OK i have a crappy bike and my chain makes a ton of noise, skips, and always seems to fall off the dam riggings. Either the Top rear or inside front. It pisses me off. if you hear screaming in waway its me fucking with the chain. Whats the best fix. Replace the components to the whole system or take it to a mech and have hime f with it. I am sick of it poppong off and me sitting in the middle of an uphill with no way to get started again.

Replace the whole system... I'm telling you...

Sprintzer

I hear ya Nimrod but if i do that the gears will cost 2x as much as my wife paid for this piece of crap. i mentioned i wanted a bike last year after going like 3 years not riding due to knee problems. And she goes to (unspecified location) and buys one for well inder 300 bucks. So it's a piece. I fixed it a little last night thanks to the sweet tutorial on the other pages. So i will see again this weekend. Hopefully it helps.

warcricket

Like a Jerk
my derailuer went up into my spokes again for the second time in 3 months, so i'm assuming that the chain skipping was because of a bent hanger

Top Bottom