Chain recommendation for 2x10

BiknBen

You will get about as many different opinions as there are chains. Drivetrain performance involves so many things in addition to the chain it makes it difficult to say that a chain is actually better than another. If it doesn't break, you are good. If it does break, it was likely installed wrong or you were shifting under extreme load which should be avoided.

Robson

I always used SRAM chains and never had any problems but I hear KMC is better...trying to decide. I'll be running X0.

ChrisRU

Ben's reply is pretty on point. I was buying $50 chains, but now I tend to buy whatever is on sale since i'll be more inclined/don't feel bad replacing it on time. I haven't had issues with SRAM or KMC chains, but lean towards KMC's because I like their quick links better.

TheBikeGuy1

Shop: The Bicycle Hub
Shop Keep
sram ... have had much success with them and they tend to be a bit cheaper then the shimano ... try and pair it with a good cassette . if the chain has been checked using chain checker and is bad replacement of the chain sometimes requires a cassette or freewheel cause the two will begin to wear as a pair ... questions message me

Top Bottom