Catskill Visitor Use Survey-Tell them what you want

Bleeder

JORBA:President
New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
DEC Delivers - Information to keep you connected and informed from the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation​

Find Your Adventure: Catskills Visitor Use Survey​

Catskills Visitor Use Survey Open Now Through March 19
Scenic view from a fire tower in the Catskills overlooking the Catskill mountains

Do you love getting outside in the Catskills? If so, we want to hear from you! DEC and our partners that make up the Catskill Advisory Group invite the public to take part in a short survey in which you can share your thoughts on visitor use challenges faced by the region and potential solutions. This survey is open now through March 19.
Last fall, DEC and partners developed the Catskill Advisory Group to promote the sustainable management of public use in the Catskill Park. The organizations, entities, agencies, and elected officials of the Advisory Group will collaboratively provide recommendations to achieve actionable solutions that will help address issues associated with the increased public use of the Catskill Park and protect the park's resources for future generations.
En español: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Encuesta_Publico_de_Catskills

Last edited:
Done
Hammered it with everything biking!
This is way overdo and our community needs to be vocal here...

Done.
Now I feel obligated to ride Round Top asap.
Someone should check
We had a lot more snow then they have. My last 2 trips last month to lake george confirmed that. Stewart's may have dirt at this point.

Someone should check
We had a lot more snow then they have. My last 2 trips last month to lake george confirmed that. Stewart's may have dirt at this point.
I saw on the Round Top Facebook page they were actually grooming trails. That could have been cool, but seemed like a long drive to find out they only did a few miles worth.

Back
Top Bottom