Cats behaving badly

dvaidya

do not own any pets but would vertical blinds work better for cats? nothing for them to hang on or attempt to climb.

iman29

do not own any pets but would vertical blinds work better for cats? nothing for them to hang on or attempt to climb.
this will likely result in the cat thinking he/she can actually climb the blinds and eventually pull down one or many of the slats. or just swat at them incessantly back and forth sometime around 2-4 AM on a night where you have to get up early the next day for something important.

and with my Cat that thinks shes a goat will just chew on them anyway. and then puke it up right in the spot where my feet land in the morning getting out of bed.

dvaidya

this will likely result in the cat thinking he/she can actually climb the blinds and eventually pull down one or many of the slats. or just swat at them incessantly back and forth sometime around 2-4 AM on a night where you have to get up early the next day for something important.

and with my Cat that thinks shes a goat will just chew on them anyway. and then puke it up right in the spot where my feet land in the morning getting out of bed.
learning new things :oops:

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
My insane tuxedo cat starts running around the bedroom and making weird guttural squeaky noises at 5:30am. Then he jumps on my head, gently reaches his extended claw to my face, and hooks my sensitive cheek skin in his murderpaw. He will keep doing it even if I cover my face. Usually that nets him a swift boot off the bed so he switches tactics. He activates my fat grey tabby to claw her way up to sit on my chest so I cannot breathe. However I REFUSE to feed them until 7am. Cats are a$$holes.

iman29

this is definitely a false statement, coming from someone who has both atm.

at least you can train dogs, cats are just out for themselves
+1 agree

and having 2 cats cuts down on maybe 20% of the nonsense the one cat would cause on its own since they can keep each other occupied.

Top Bottom