Cats behaving badly

Robin

I think I could add a daily post to this thread. Our cats are a$$holes...but we love them.

I was up and out of the house before both could start trouble...Cricket usually starts in at 4 am howling and crying - then he will step all over me and if that doesn't work, scratch and rip at the carpet. If I'm lucky, he'll puke up a hairball under the bed too.

Stay tuned for more.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I think I could add a daily post to this thread. Our cats are a$$holes...but we love them.

I was up and out of the house before both could start trouble...Cricket usually starts in at 4 am howling and crying - then he will step all over me and if that doesn't work, scratch and rip at the carpet. If I'm lucky, he'll puke up a hairball under the bed too.

Stay tuned for more.

between 2 and 3 every morning Frankie starts knocking things off the dresser or nightstand to let me know he wants to go out.
i put my phone under my pillow to protect it.
He goes out no matter the temp. Think he sleeps in the basement window well or the garage (i leave it open a bit)

iman29

Is this the opposite of the Dog Training thread ?🤪. I think I’ve posted most of the crap they do in the Post your Cat thread.

I’ve had 2 cats forever and the current 2 are always trouble (duh they are cats ).

Mostly Jazmin cause she chews up eats everything like the blinds, shoelaces, strings from my favorite sweatpants, and her all time fav, the low voltage power wire to the house phone multiple times. (yes we still have a land line here sorry)

iman29

Gee feels like I have done this before. Wonder why. 🤬

I don’t even need the directions I have done this so many times 🙄

This time I got slightly more expensive but still cheap aluminum blinds I figure I have a better chance to bend them back compared to the plastic getting chewed off.

A$$hole cats.

9298696B-5740-492D-85F5-3395078E92E9.jpegE63E78C5-194C-4F8D-9CD5-FEED5F31B44D.jpeg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
When we got our cat Max( no I'm not George Foreman) he would climb on everything so our whole house was covered in aluminum foil to keep him from climbing on unapproved surfaces.

I won't get to contribute to this thread at all as I've had aquarium fish behave worse.

PXL_20220214_000934381.jpg

Last edited:

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Someone said that the pinnacle of winter crazies have hit, I would say so

What does stb mean?

I think it means suck to be but be what

2 is b so is it bbb or 22 2 is it sucks to be 22b

Like Subaru 22b? Idk they look cool but I'm a gf man myself, I want a gf8 over a gc like more doors more h.....

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
OMFG - Water that is moving.

And yes, if left open he will use it as a personal watering hole.

View attachment 178792
Preferring moving water is hard-wired in them - their genetic memory tells them stagnant pools of water usually meant sickness and death. Running water was much less likely to kill them. When we remodeled our kitchen, we added a second faucet that bypasses the water softener just for the boys. They use it all the time. But despite the accomodation, still refuse to turn it off when they're done. Kinda dicks about it.

Paul.jpg

Top Bottom