Carpenter for Hire

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Couple of good projects.

Matt's pics had limited project creep, as there were only 3 electric wires disturbed, no plumbing or heating.

If i remember correctly, Matt said the lumber yard has a certified structural guy that sizes the girder - so it can be done without an architect/structural engineer.
They'll need some critical measurements, and if a hanging vs flush is wanted.

pxs231

Came out nice!!! well done.
Thanks, you guys did a great job. Matt came back for the drywall and his tapers worked their butt off too. Got the heatpumos operational about two weeks ago. Cleaning up some little things and then will call the town for the final inspection. I highly underestimated the project but I’m happy with all of the decisions me made. My mountain biking took a massive hit though...
I still have one of those massive simpson column caps if you are interested. It is one week away from ending up in the recycling yard.

Last edited:

qclabrat

On peymans post support had to run a post and footing in basement. This will be a must on any second floor living

Depends. Need scope of project.
Sounds good, we are looking in Pt Pleasant beach. Will keep you in mind should the need arise

qclabrat

By previous debates on this website, Ocean County is clearly in SJ.
Wasn't that the north/south debate? Draw some latitude lines, in thirds, a good part of OC is central. But I'm just eyeballing. Don't we have some pro cartographers here? @rlb isn't this in your wheelhouse

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Wasn't that the north/south debate? Draw some latitude lines, in thirds, a good part of OC is central. But I'm just eyeballing. Don't we have some pro cartographers here? @rlb isn't this in your wheelhouse

not that simple - go over the driscoll bridge, and south jersey.
but princeton is central - so draw a line from the bridge to lawrenceville, then over to the river. trenton airport is in south jersey, as it mercer county park....
the northern border of central jersey is route 78ish although some will argue for rt 46/80

:D

Rusty

not that simple - go over the driscoll bridge, and south jersey.
but princeton is central - so draw a line from the bridge to lawrenceville, then over to the river. trenton airport is in south jersey, as it mercer county park....
the northern border of central jersey is route 78ish although some will argue for rt 46/80

:D
lets not get confused here

1574694814305.png

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
\
Why? Maybe instead of being equal geographically, they are equal based on population density.

and i guess your confused too? ;) :rolleyes:

i mean i agree with his box for south jersey, but the n and the c make up north jersey, in reality . . . .

Top Bottom