Carbon wheel set for 29er and or 27.5

TheLoamyHomie89

Looking to upgrade my wheels to carbon. On both my rigs. Scott ransom (29) and a Scott gambler (27.5) if anyone has any information on where I might be able to find a set used for a reasonable price please drop some knowledge! Thank you!

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Looking to upgrade my wheels to carbon. On both my rigs. Scott ransom (29) and a Scott gambler (27.5) if anyone has any information on where I might be able to find a set used for a reasonable price please drop some knowledge! Thank you!

Im not selling anything, but you should list the through axle sizes as well

RickVaughn

have you looked at light bicycle? mine just got delivered. i9 hydra with the am928 rims. think just under 1100 and took 3 weeks to get. built with dt350s or the i9 101s and you're looking at well under a grand.

looked at used carbon and decided i wasn't worth it. unless you really know what you're getting or can inspect it first.

jdgang

^^^^What he said^^^^ I build up a pair for my gravel. DT350 hubs. I had the hubs so it was just under 600 to have them built up at my LBS.

choop

I just put up a set of 29" Ibis 935 carbon rims w/ DT swiss 350's for sale. Boost and TA. Pics in the for sale forum. $900

Top Bottom