Carbon Road Bike - Size 53, 2x10sp - $old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Have way too many bikes, looking to make some room. Don't really need it gone, but the space would be nice. I'm 5'7" if it helps as far as fitment.

Full Carbon frame w/ Full carbon fork & Carbon Seatpost. Not branded. Purchased directly from DengFu.
Pacenti SL23 wheelset w/ BHS hubs & aero spokes. Very lightweight.
Shimano 105 10 speed Shifters
Shimano Ultegra Rear Derailleur
SRAM Force Front Derailleur
Shimano 34/50 Crankset
SRAM Rival Brakes
Either the Charge Spoon saddle or Selle Italia saddle, whichever you prefer.

No pedals or the pictured saddle bag.

2019-05-09 17.00.30.jpg2019-05-09 17.00.38.jpg2019-05-09 17.00.45.jpg2019-05-09 17.00.52.jpg2019-05-09 17.00.59.jpg2020-05-02 17.38.04.jpg2020-05-02 17.38.26.jpg2020-05-02 17.38.50.jpgFM-015-530-1.jpg

Last edited:

rlb

Ha was just coming to ask about the wheels too. Are they the v1 or v2 pacentis?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll consider selling the wheels if I can't sell the rest... Considering the bike lives on a Kickr, it's not the worst thing...

I thought they were nice wheels, didn't realize they were THAT nice... :)

Right now wheels are $700, and I'll throw in a bike. :)

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How many miles on it?
No idea. Strava says 6700. But that would be pretty much every main road bike interation I've had under that mileage.

I'm not sure what component on this bike I've had much longer than the right shifter. I literally had a cross bike, bought this frame swapped all the components over with the exception of a new brakes, new front derailleur, new cranks. I have gone through and replaced almost everything throughout the years. New wheels just before I stopped road biking, Ultegra rear derailleur, originally had a 3x and converted to 2x, etc etc.

Half those miles are probably trainer miles.

Oh yeah, it's 34/50 but I also have a 36 ring to go along with the bike. I'd swap it on during the winter so I wouldn't wear out the 34.

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
No idea. Strava says 6700. But that would be pretty much every main road bike interation I've had under that mileage.

I'm not sure what component on this bike I've had much longer than the right shifter. I literally had a cross bike, bought this frame swapped all the components over with the exception of a new brakes, new front derailleur, new cranks. I have gone through and replaced almost everything throughout the years. New wheels just before I stopped road biking, Ultegra rear derailleur, originally had a 3x and converted to 2x, etc etc.

Half those miles are probably trainer miles.

Oh yeah, it's 34/60 but I also have a 36 ring to go along with the bike. I'd swap it on during the winter so I wouldn't wear out the 34.
60 tooth front?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom