Carbon Bars Wanted 31.8

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm looking for Carbon, 31.8 diameter 760-800 length. Ideally 20mm rise, 9mm sweep.
Folks are upgrading to 35 mm diameter these days, if you have a 31.8, let me know. Thx

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The evolution of bars over the last 8 yrs. The longest ones are 780mm. When I clip a tree I'll probably trim down to 770mm🤪.
IMG_20200918_155128.jpg

IMG_20200918_162249.jpg

serviceguy

The evolution of bars over the last 8 yrs. The longest ones are 780mm. When I clip a tree I'll probably trim down to 770mm🤪.
View attachment 139572

View attachment 139573
I know I am not authority on the matter (any matter that is) but I clip as many trees with my 740mm bars (both on El Mar and Mukluk) as I do with the 800mm bars on the Fugitive. Maybe it isn't about the bar width as much as the hand-eye-body coordination? Just a thought.

P.S. not sure if I will be able to sleep thinking of a specialized saddle on a Santa Cruz bike. Yes, I'm that bad. Are you planning to change the saddle soon?

JDurk

I know I am not authority on the matter (any matter that is) but I clip as many trees with my 740mm bars (both on El Mar and Mukluk) as I do with the 800mm bars on the Fugitive. Maybe it isn't about the bar width as much as the hand-eye-body coordination? Just a thought.

P.S. not sure if I will be able to sleep thinking of a specialized saddle on a Santa Cruz bike. Yes, I'm that bad. Are you planning to change the saddle soon?
I do like saddles from the Big S. Have them on all 4 bikes, none of which are Big S bikes.

Top Bottom