Car Wash - Recommendations

R0B

Typically I’ll wash my cars myself however at times (which are increasing) I simply can’t spend the time I’d like washing them and I’m super hesitant on where I go for the quick $20 washes.

Anyone have recommendations as to where they’ll go to have their car washed?

walter

Fourth Party
Theres a spot in Perth Amboy right at the base of the Victory bridge i go to often. Prices start at like $6 and increase depending on the level you want, all the way up to full hand wash and detail.

Reactions: R0B

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Check out Auto Club in North Brunswick. Used to work at that jawn, not sure if that is a good or bad thing. They have a deluxe or something that was maybe 35?

Reactions: R0B

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Theres a spot in Perth Amboy right at the base of the Victory bridge i go to often. Prices start at like $6 and increase depending on the level you want, all the way up to full hand wash and detail.

How much is a full handy in Perth Amboy these days?

ekuhn

@Carson thinks you might as well use one of these...

the-orginal-california-car-duster-10948397_1200x1200.jpg

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Madison Car Wash in Madison. Been going there for years. Brushless, $20 for full interior/exterior/liquid wax. He does the washes for the Jag dealer next door. No paint swirls, comes out great. Have spoken with other customers with high end cars and they feel the same way.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
This reminds me, it's about time for a detailing thread in this forum, no?

Someone on here was in the business for a bit. Not sure if there was a dedicated thread.
Good idea.

Top Bottom