Car-spotting thread

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
your radar detector is too low, but at least its level (it amazes me how many i see that are at the bottom of the windshield and pointed into the wiper cowl area?‍♂️ )

rick81721

Lothar
just big enough to block a person on a right hand turn - like the handicap placards.
please come back from florida, you are catching a case of OLAGE
eh it looks bigger in the pic, and since my windows are always open it twists around constantly. back on friday!

LukeW

your radar detector is too low, but at least its level (it amazes me how many i see that are at the bottom of the windshield and pointed into the wiper cowl area?‍♂️ )
It would drive me crazy to have the radar detector cable there out in the open. There are ways to route it super cleanly but then it screws with resale or if your car's a lease.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It would drive me crazy to have the radar detector cable there out in the open. There are ways to route it super cleanly but then it screws with resale or if your car's a lease.

How does it kill resale? If you do it right ypu can just tuck the wire into thenheadliner when you take it down and noone would ever know. I have minemwored in right next to my dashcam you'd never know it

LukeW

How does it kill resale? If you do it right ypu can just tuck the wire into thenheadliner when you take it down and noone would ever know. I have minemwored in right next to my dashcam you'd never know it
Good point. If you hide and it no one knows then it doesn’t matter but I presume that if people see that you did it then they’ll probably wonder if other electronic stuff was tinkered with.

iman29

I shushed my now wife when we first started dating because a Gallardo was going to pass us...I dont think she had any idea what she was getting into lol
Even at an older age now they (3 of them ) all lower the windows when they see any nice sounding car. Yes I taught them well.

Top Bottom