Car-spotting thread

mwlikesbikes

I thought it might hit 5...but you can also buy a perfect 68 mustang gt for about 75-100k....so like 3.3M tax for Steve Mcqueen, Bud Ekins, and Bill Hickman having driven it....Seems about right.
I really thought it would hit closer to $8mil. Curious to where it’s new home will be.
Gotta love all the idiotic commenters on FB who obviously don’t get that it’s more than just an old Mustang.
Hopefully this inspires more people to build Bullitt clones and less of those hideous Eleanors...

rick81721

Lothar
I thought it might hit 5...but you can also buy a perfect 68 mustang gt for about 75-100k....so like 3.3M tax for Steve Mcqueen, Bud Ekins, and Bill Hickman having driven it....Seems about right.

Wow missed it live. Gotta get to one of these auctions in person. Saw a gen5 Bullitt today

Reactions: w_b

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
What was that, a 20mph flyby?

That brown Golf would be dope AF with a black 1Up rack and Rusty on the back. Do it son.

Probably. This car had a turbo and supercharged built R32 motor in it though. Made like 600hp or some stupid shit. It was in all kinds of magazines. I follow the dude on IG, he just built some insane billion HP Chevy Nova.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have this one with a capacitor instead of a battery. But otherwise identical. Capacitor handles heat better and lasts longer

Black Box B40 A118 Stealth Dash Cam - Covert Versatile Mini Video Camera - 170° Super Wide Angle 6G Lens - 140°F Heat Resistant - Full HD 1080P Car DVR G-Sensor WDR Night Vision Motion Detection https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NG84AT0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_k-WgEbN9FRYSY

Top Bottom