Car-spotting thread

Dingo

Ok, someone's going to have to explain this one to me. I was headed over the gwb, back into NJ, and came across this gem. Now I'll be the first to admit, I'm not up on the latest auto trends, but what the hell exactly is this? It looks like it would be very expensive, in terms of repairs and wear/tear, just to take it right around the block, let alone through the pot hole infested streets of New York City. I was waiting for the wheels to go horizontal, and for the car to take off in the air like the DeLorean in back to the Future.....View attachment 87505View attachment 87506
Well, ther's your problem. Your alignment is off a bit.

THATmanMANNY

McLaren's are so dope and it's even better that I speculate they will drop on the used mkt considerably more than any other supercar manufacturer. Plus for all of us.
I believe that's a 600LT and that soot from the exhaust is going to be a bitch.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
McLaren's are so dope and it's even better that I speculate they will drop on the used mkt considerably more than any other supercar manufacturer. Plus for all of us.

I can't afford a supercar even if it was given to me for free.

serviceguy

I can't afford a supercar even if it was given to me for free.

Nothing is 'for free' anymore, not even 'free stuff'. Company issued benefits (i.e. clothing allowance) are now taxed as income so you end up paying taxes on their value...something few people consider.

rick81721

Lothar
Nothing is 'for free' anymore, not even 'free stuff'. Company issued benefits (i.e. clothing allowance) are now taxed as income so you end up paying taxes on their value...something few people consider.

Tho you see now with some of these sweepstakes that they include cash to "pay for taxes" - they seriously underestimate. I might enter this one, I calculate total value at about $165K including the cash so the $25K is about a 15% rate - not gonna happen

https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/ticke...fV5zeIhMCxWZ1ZjUfEZcHEznze2OG1rhoCRfQQAvD_BwE

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

that is a 600lt. we were staying in the same hotel as the charlotte hornets for the basketball game last night. assumed it was a player's (playas) car, valet said it was a "regular" customer....

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Mr Miyagi getting down in Clearwater.

IMG_2995 - Edited.jpg

3" ish of aftermarket lift - dealer plates.
Could use an accent color.

IMG_2992.JPG

Top Bottom