Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well that was an exciting reveal
tenor.gif

JDurk

Attending the annual conference of the Intl Society of Explosives Engineers. Dinner and transportation each night around Nashville was provided by this guy driving a fancy Toyota Landcruiser.
IMG_20190128_183414098.jpg

Last edited:

oobaa47

Ok, someone's going to have to explain this one to me. I was headed over the gwb, back into NJ, and came across this gem. Now I'll be the first to admit, I'm not up on the latest auto trends, but what the hell exactly is this? It looks like it would be very expensive, in terms of repairs and wear/tear, just to take it right around the block, let alone through the pot hole infested streets of New York City. I was waiting for the wheels to go horizontal, and for the car to take off in the air like the DeLorean in back to the Future.....IMG_20190210_161133_1.jpgIMG_20190210_161208.jpg

serviceguy

Ok, someone's going to have to explain this one to me. I was headed over the gwb, back into NJ, and came across this gem. Now I'll be the first to admit, I'm not up on the latest auto trends, but what the hell exactly is this? It looks like it would be very expensive, in terms of repairs and wear/tear, just to take it right around the block, let alone through the pot hole infested streets of New York City. I was waiting for the wheels to go horizontal, and for the car to take off in the air like the DeLorean in back to the Future.....View attachment 87505View attachment 87506
Lots of wrong right there...I believe it's called 'Hellaflush' or 'Stanced' and it has been around fro a while now. still wrong!

Top Bottom