Car-spotting thread

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
CRUISE: I planned an overnight road trip July 26 into July 27. My GT3 and friend in his C6Z. Hawks Nest, PA-6, with an overnight in Lewisburg. Centralia, Carbon, and Columbia Counties with a stop in Jim Thorpe on the way home. A "spirited" open road pace when safe and close to 500 miles total. If you are game, send me a private message for more details.

JerseyPete

Yes. The world needs more of this mentality.

As a kid growing up in the 80s and 90s my all-time favorite car is still a Ferrari F40. I think Ferrari only produced 1,200 or so and when I read about the majority of them just sitting in garages as part of collections it makes me absolutely crazy.
There are at least two in my area and one guy leaves it running when he runs into a Quik Mart place. I've run into him more than once. On related Ferrari, no picture but saw a Testarossa at a gas station. Good to see them being driven, even with no power steering.

rick81721

Lothar
Followed this guy from the 202 circle up 31 for awhile. A C6 vette and two young guys in a WRX tried to keep up. Once we got past the stop-and-shop light where 31 opened up to 2 lanes he took off like a bat out of hell. I lost him at one of the lights - needless to say I never saw the front. Murcielago??

20210716_150036_EF.jpg

sundaydoug

There are at least two in my area and one guy leaves it running when he runs into a Quik Mart place. I've run into him more than once. On related Ferrari, no picture but saw a Testarossa at a gas station. Good to see them being driven, even with no power steering.

If you let me know where this Quik Mart place is I'll show up just to hear that car idle while he's inside buying milk and smokes.

Top Bottom