Car-spotting thread

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim

rick81721

Lothar

ekuhn

I called on this yesterday. I told them it's the most expensive 1.1 GT3 I've seen. They said it should be: 3500 miles, full PPF, and PTS Arena Red (it's one of 10 made).

The dust on the turn signal lever is unacceptable.

How's the paddle shift or the auto shift? Not available with a clutch? Surprising @Carson would accept that!

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
what powers these UPS trucks. It sounds like mopar is coming down the street 5 times a day. they are WOT
Lol, I tried to Google it some day for the same reason. Found conflicting answers between I-6 and Cummins. Will need a UPS employee to take a photo for us to solve this mystery. The ones that roll through my hood sound like catless, big volume 6's or something.

sundaydoug

Exactly. The only attention you get is from enthusiasts.

Hell yea. I love a car that's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I grew up around some high-horsepower 1G DSMs. Something really fun about a dirty, stock looking '91 Eagle Talon with dents in the body that can pull a 10-sec 1/4 mile.

Dingo

Tech friend of mine works at chevy store. This one made it 56 miles, broke a valve spring and then went boom. Valve springs are dropping like flies on all the V8's. GM's fix is to run them for 4 hrs and see if a mis fire develops. Thats only for in stock vehicles, if customer owned then wait until boom.

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom