Car-spotting thread

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
No pics to protect the innocent (or guilty), but thanks to @THATmanMANNY for giving me a ride in his Tesla and showing me what Ludicrous (not even Ludicrous+) mode is all about. Awesome! ? He even offered to let me drive it, but with little Man Manny in the back seat, not gonna happen. I was impressed with the handling also. Thanks again.

THATmanMANNY

Kids ruin everything! Sorry he had to tag along. Yea, i probably gave it like 70% with little manny in the back. Didn't really get to do a dead stop launch. He seemed to like it tho lol. He usually doesnt talk that much. Next time!

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Kids ruin everything! Sorry he had to tag along. Yea, i probably gave it like 70% with little manny in the back. Didn't really get to do a dead stop launch. He seemed to like it tho lol. He usually doesnt talk that much. Next time!
Don't be sorry, it was fun to hear his reaction to launches. ?

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
'20 Alpina B7? Saw one in a supermarket parking lot Sunday morning. Didn't want to look at it long enough to snap a pic!

bmw-alpina-b7-geneva-2019.jpg
I agree. The new 7 series and X7 grilles are just ridiculous. Renders of the new M3/M4s are also fugly. Early/mid 2000’s styling was BMW’s styling high water mark (E9X, F8X, F22 notwithstanding).

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Wanna buy an E46 M3? ?
Ya know your car and Manny’s twin are the EXACT car and combo I was looking for for several years recently (E46 manual convertible in Imola over black). Such a timeless car. But it was hard to find a low miles car, plus I was reticent given VANOS, rod bearings and subframe, so went ‘16 CPO F83 instead. M’s of all sorts come with a wonderful problem called Fernweh (German word). Once you drive it out of the garage it’s hard to get it back in. ??

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Somewhat car related....I rented one of these in sedona last week....Holy shit was this thing a riot
SHb9xFZ.jpg

Me, my wife, my son and my mom spent the afternoon ripping thru the desert.....I was shocked at the beating this thing can take. If you are ever out that way and want to do something fun with the family, highly recommend.

ekuhn

Somewhat car related....I rented one of these in sedona last week....Holy shit was this thing a riot
SHb9xFZ.jpg

Me, my wife, my son and my mom spent the afternoon ripping thru the desert.....I was shocked at the beating this thing can take. If you are ever out that way and want to do something fun with the family, highly recommend.

Total blast to rip around even stock. They are even better in that Texas mud...

IMG_0849.JPG

Top Bottom