Car-spotting thread

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
We bought my wife’s most recent car at a dealer in Flemington because Costco. (Though I gave my local Morristown dealer first bid, they didn’t bite). The Flemington deal was crackers, almost too good to be true (and MUCH lower than TruCar pricing, if that’s any indication). But checking with Morristown’s service department they’ll gladly take it in since they make money on service regardless of where it’s bought or whether it’s under warranty or not.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We bought my wife’s most recent car at a dealer in Flemington because Costco. (Though I gave my local Morristown dealer first bid, they didn’t bite). The Flemington deal was crackers, almost too good to be true (and MUCH lower than TruCar pricing, if that’s any indication). But checking with Morristown’s service department they’ll gladly take it in since they make money on service regardless of where it’s bought or whether it’s under warranty or not.

Was it Toyota?

iman29

Nice car but too pretty. The patina on the real one is way interesting, geez it even stopped a guy on a bike to take a pic.

That gas station/garage always has some interesting old cars outside so I kinda expected something to be there, but this one had me curious cause i had no idea what it was. and yeah the restored one is more boring to me too.

iman29

Pulled into a quick pit stop at the park before the morning group ride this guy had just parked and got out for a walk. I thought it was an LFA at first but it’s and LC500.

Love that color. Guess he’s OK at golf too. 8AFD5C36-5A12-4408-BF6F-20D5C453186D.jpeg

Top Bottom