Car-spotting thread

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here’s the antidote to your minivan.
‘63 Ford Galaxie 500, your’s for only $18,500. Not sure what’s actually under the hood. Fender badge says 331, it has a B&M floor shifter but you can tell it used to be a column shift.View attachment 99386View attachment 99387View attachment 99388
Looks pretty clean inside and out

Nice! I had a 64 that i drove to high school, so i have an affection for old galaxies ...Although I would prefer the fastback version to the boxtop myself. 331 is a stroked 302, so im guessing someone made a custom badge. I figure that car most likely came with a 352 or a 390....although some had 289s.

iman29

You’ve brought this entire thread to a screeching halt with minivan and SUV talk. Let’s see how strong your Kung-Fu really is, can you do the same thing in the OOS thread?
Haha. Sorry but I thought an indirect reference to a lambo would cover it. My bad. ?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
saw one of these today on the highway (hence no pic) but I wanted to pull the driver over and ask WHY?!!

I believe the serious reason is Gnosn's wife wanted one.

I think Doug Demauro did a review on one and how horrible it was.

1) 2 door vs 4 door so it had entirely different body panels. Hard to get into the back seat.
2) I believe absolutely no storage in the trunk with the top down. HUGE vehicle, no storage.

Top Bottom