Car-spotting thread

Back on the road with the GT350. Pretty quiet sunday afternoon - the usual geezers in vettes putting around for no good reason. Ran into a coal roller at a light who started revving smoke at me. Dropped the clutch at almost 5K, watched the tach climb but barely moving - for a second I thought wtf, then looked in the rearview mirror and saw smoke - the tires were just spinning. Didn't pick up on the cams tho - still owe @Flaubert and @Mountain Bike Mike a proper burnout

Back on the road with the GT350. Pretty quiet sunday afternoon - the usual geezers in vettes putting around for no good reason. Ran into a coal roller at a light who started revving smoke at me. Dropped the clutch at almost 5K, watched the tach climb but barely moving - for a second I thought wtf, then looked in the rearview mirror and saw smoke - the tires were just spinning. Didn't pick up on the cams tho - still owe @Flaubert and @Mountain Bike Mike a proper burnout

Oh but the camera picked this up, not sure you noticed it though.
HonoredLazyDunnart-mobile.jpg

So you beat a pickup truck.... and spun some rubber.

are we suppose to be impressed

My cycling nemeses coal rolling pickups are the fastest vehicles on the road, didn't you know that? ?

Seriously I think they just wanted to hear the motor, they were waving and smiling (unlike nj coal rolling goons)

Wondered at first but looking at the previous video clip that stripe was already there. Don't think i spun the tires enough to leave visible rubber
How much to replace those tires? $350 per for the rear? So you just burned off $50? Not everyday ppl throw out money like that. I am impressed :p

How much to replace those tires? $350 per for the rear? So you just burned off $50? Not everyday ppl throw out money like that. I am impressed :p

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa your cute, $350 for a pair of performance tires . . . . LMFAO.

closer to $350/tire for those guys (if not more, not sure what level of tire @rick81721 has on that sucker)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa your cute, $350 for a pair of performance tires . . . . LMFAO.

closer to $350/tire for those guys (if not more, not sure what level of tire @rick81721 has on that sucker)

Good guess

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=Pilot+Super+Sport&frontTire=935YR9PSS&rearTire=035YR9PSS&vehicleSearch=true&fromCompare1=yes&autoMake=Ford&autoYear=2017&autoModel=Shelby GT350 Mustang&autoModClar=

The GT350R takes pilot sport cup 2s - over 400 ea

Back
Top Bottom