Car or other videos

THATmanMANNY

some shares get lost in the other threads.
Share plane, trains, automoboiles, boats, motorcycles videos here!

I really like the new Haggerty stuff. Glad Jason has founda new home and he is great! A little EV but more about the high octane thrills

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
some shares get lost in the other threads.
Share plane, trains, automoboiles, boats, motorcycles videos here!

I really like the new Haggerty stuff. Glad Jason has founda new home and he is great! A little EV but more about the high octane thrills

Great video. I really liked the way they showed how far ahead the Tesla was at the end of the quarter. Just a good demonstration on how different 9 vs 10 vs 10+ second quarter mile times really are in real life. Impressive.

Also curious was how they spent no time showing them actually driving the Tesla. :shrug:

Reactions: don

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Something different - @Carson will recognize this spot.

Truck makes a turn, which is clearly marked "no trucks, low underpass" - I leave plenty of room for him to back-up.
He picks the worst place on the road to start a K turn. After over a minute of watching, I decide to shoot some video.
I had to pull up closer, cause the idiot behind me proceeded out of the left hand turn lane couldn't clear the lane of oncoming traffic..

Driver did try to pull up on the grass, but with the wheels turned, it wasn't happening. Also used the "feel" method backing into the tree.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
^^^^ Once a month, my conversation with the drivers would start, "Can't you read?". I would usually watch and assist in holding up traffic. If they were on the other side coming towards South Main Street, they would use front lawns to turn around and rut the hell out of the lawns. THAT earned you a summons. Dumb I could forgive, lack of respect for another's property earned you some paperwork.

I once had a guy in a box truck hit the bridge so hard (without a seat belt on) that he was flown with a flail chest and he shifted the tracks 6 inches.

rick81721

Lothar
^^^^ Once a month, my conversation with the drivers would start, "Can't you read?". I would usually watch and assist in holding up traffic. If they were on the other side coming towards South Main Street, they would use front lawns to turn around and rut the hell out of the lawns. THAT earned you a summons. Dumb I could forgive, lack of respect for another's property earned you some paperwork.

I once had a guy in a box truck hit the bridge so hard (without a seat belt on) that he was flown with a flail chest and he shifted the tracks 6 inches.

Last year while riding I saw a first day Amazon driver who tried to do that maneuver on Yard Rd before the intersection with Sandbrook Headquarters Rd. But he got stuck in the drop off on either side and was done. Had to get towed out. I didn't stick around to see if the cops showed up.

KF2M

Here's one of Lakehurst FD apparatus knocking a car across Center St that pulled out in front them while responding to a call. Just one of my many misadventures on the highways of NJ.

iman29

Truck makes a turn, which is clearly marked "no trucks, low underpass" - I leave plenty of room for him to back-up.
He picks the worst place on the road to start a K turn. After over a minute of watching, I decide to shoot some video.
I had to pull up closer, cause the idiot behind me proceeded out of the left hand turn lane couldn't clear the lane of oncoming traffic..

Driver did try to pull up on the grass, but with the wheels turned, it wasn't happening. Also used the "feel" method backing into the tree.

Without the tree that was a 2-3 turn maneuver at best. Can’t fix stupid.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.

I find the clips of talk radio on videos like this interesting.

Like what show are they watching?
What are they talking about?
Is it sports, conservative, liberal, public radio?
What happens after the clip ends? I'll never know?

I love the Russian ones. You never get a reaction from the driver. Video of Gas tanker flips over and bursted into flames? No reaction, the driver just pulls over to help the driver.

KF2M

I find the clips of talk radio on videos like this interesting.

Like what show are they watching?
What are they talking about?
Is it sports, conservative, liberal, public radio?
What happens after the clip ends? I'll never know?

I love the Russian ones. You never get a reaction from the driver. Video of Gas tanker flips over and bursted into flames? No reaction, the driver just pulls over to help the driver.
In the Russian videos there is some angry commentary directed that the driver who caused the accident usually about having to stop and help. In a lot of cases one or both parties might be drunk. Piss poor driving habits over there. Blayt is a commonly heard colorful metaphor. Another one is ебаный мудак (yebanyy mudak). Grew up in a Slavic family so I know a little bit of the lingo.

слава україні!

don

Travis Pastrana & Gymkahana 2022!
The 50/50! jersey barrier grind :wow: That US Ski Team logo had me :lol:

Great vid. I'm going to be down in Key Largo for Christmas - might have to ask around where some of those shots were done. It's been a while but I believe I've seen that bridge gap down there.

Side note - I worked at a Subaru dealer right out of college in 1992/93 and sold a few Loyales. Also saw BRATS and the showroom had an SVX in it for as long as I worked there.

Top Bottom