Cannondale Scalpel, HiMod, Large

BiknBen

I'm unloading my Scalpel. This was originally a Scalpel Ultimate. The frame was replaced under warranty with this Team HiMod. It hasn't been ridden since the frame swap. Size Large

XTR Drivetrain including the cassette, Hollowgram cranks with 1x Wolftooth direct-mount NW chainring. Enve carbon wheels, Chris King rear hub. XT brakes because they are more durable than the original XTRs. Lefty fork has had the new 2-spring service upgrade. Smooth as butter. Nearly new Schwalbe tires (Hans Dampf and Nobby Nic for insane traction). Fox shock. Carbon bar and KS Lev dropper. Everything is working perfectly.

$2,400 firm. A crazy price for all that you are getting. I just want it gone. Let's do business. Cash or PayPal and I'll deliver to a committed buyer.

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
tenor.gif

Holy deal batman.

Reactions: rlb

soulchild

This is a sick bike and a sicker deal! Hands down the lowest price I've ever seen on one of these.

Shorty is a medium though
which is crazy bc hes taller than me and I ride a large scalpel...

I'm a tweener. I've ridden Jay's (56) road and (L) mountain bikes but always preferred a smaller bike. I guess 'out of the box' the smaller frames felt more natural. My Scalpel was a medium and I threw a shorter 90mm stem on it and my road bike was a 54 with a 120. I just picked up Dustin's EVO which is a 56 and it's slammed with no spacers and a 110 and feels better. Now that I know I'd definitely rock a large Scalpel.

That said, I'm just not sure I'm going to get back into MTB's so I'm going to have to pass even though I'm 100% sure I could quickly flip this for a 1k profit.

GLSW!

Top Bottom