Cannonball 6pm Tues 10/7

J-Dro

Starting from the soccer fields in Oakland @ 6pm. Bring lights of course.

Shaggz, here's a chance to ruin your reputation.:D

Engignar

In!! 6 PM? I should be there by then..if not wait till 6:10 please!

I've gotta clean all the grime off my bike from Blue still, I've got about 4 pounds of mud on that thing. Mmmm grinding gears.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
damn you EL with your wicked quick thumbs --he texts like a cheetah!

2woj8g5.jpg

Shaggz

A strong 7
Sorry fellas, I have a date with Brad tonight. I will try to make this should he stand me up.

MATT9er

nite ride

I might make this, never rode at nite have a lite though.I'll try and give this a go heard alot about this trail section.I know where the upper lot is.I'll find the field and lower lot.How long you plan on riding, just curious?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Engignar, mtbdawgJeff & elzoller close to 11mi

These Skyline rides are turning out to be full of surprises...NO broken frames this time but Dave was MIA for about 25 mins!!!! :scared:

After looking for him wrapped around a tree and down at the bottom of a cliff, I remembered I had his cell #!! Good thing he wasn't hurt, he went back all the way to 287 looking for Jeff.

I still don't get how Jeff & Dave could miss each other with those ST00PID bright lights on one damn straight trail!!!

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6930942

lots of freaky blue eyes out in the woods...Aliens are coming!!

F

Fourtyfell

couldnt go i have no lights :(. i Live two minutes away though, so when i save up for some lights i'll be down for the next one.

J-Dro

Last night's ride was a blasty blast. Thanks Dave & ElZ.

How did me and Dave did we not see each other at the end? :hmmm: I guess we need more lumens!!:rofl:

Engignar

I am going to create a light that shines in all directions like a halo. Maybe we need those orange safety flags like they have on the back of jet skis and ATVs.

Awesome ride guys, I am feeling those endos today.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am going to create a light that shines in all directions like a halo.

Don't give Jeff any ideas, though I'm sure he's already thinking of how to make 1.

J-Dro

Don't give Jeff any ideas, though I'm sure he's already thinking of how to make 1.

Dave built himself a pretty kick-ass DIY light too. Kind of restores my faith in the tinkering ability of today's youth.
icon14.gif

Top Bottom