Cannonball 6pm Tues 10/7

J-Dro

Starting from the soccer fields in Oakland @ 6pm. Bring lights of course.

Shaggz, here's a chance to ruin your reputation.:D

In!! 6 PM? I should be there by then..if not wait till 6:10 please!

I've gotta clean all the grime off my bike from Blue still, I've got about 4 pounds of mud on that thing. Mmmm grinding gears.

damn you EL with your wicked quick thumbs --he texts like a cheetah!

2woj8g5.jpg

Sorry fellas, I have a date with Brad tonight. I will try to make this should he stand me up.

nite ride

I might make this, never rode at nite have a lite though.I'll try and give this a go heard alot about this trail section.I know where the upper lot is.I'll find the field and lower lot.How long you plan on riding, just curious?

Engignar, mtbdawgJeff & elzoller close to 11mi

These Skyline rides are turning out to be full of surprises...NO broken frames this time but Dave was MIA for about 25 mins!!!! :scared:

After looking for him wrapped around a tree and down at the bottom of a cliff, I remembered I had his cell #!! Good thing he wasn't hurt, he went back all the way to 287 looking for Jeff.

I still don't get how Jeff & Dave could miss each other with those ST00PID bright lights on one damn straight trail!!!

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6930942

lots of freaky blue eyes out in the woods...Aliens are coming!!

couldnt go i have no lights :(. i Live two minutes away though, so when i save up for some lights i'll be down for the next one.

Last night's ride was a blasty blast. Thanks Dave & ElZ.

How did me and Dave did we not see each other at the end? :hmmm: I guess we need more lumens!!:rofl:

I am going to create a light that shines in all directions like a halo. Maybe we need those orange safety flags like they have on the back of jet skis and ATVs.

Awesome ride guys, I am feeling those endos today.

I am going to create a light that shines in all directions like a halo.

Don't give Jeff any ideas, though I'm sure he's already thinking of how to make 1.

Don't give Jeff any ideas, though I'm sure he's already thinking of how to make 1.

Dave built himself a pretty kick-ass DIY light too. Kind of restores my faith in the tinkering ability of today's youth.
icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom