Can we start a company and make bikes like SEs?

don

S&M makes the covid cruiser, which is probably the best USA made wheelie bike out there.
Not sure if many people get that the Covid Cruiser is a modern copy of the Cook Bros cruiser and that was the first quality big wheel bike (as far as I can remember) even before the OM Flyer. What is funny is on Todd Lyon's and SE's IG posts and dudes will post how SE should make a US made bike. First they are too blind and or dumb to know S&M had a frame set available and secondly they would complain about price as soon as one was made.

They're not any worse than old BMX bikes, but we didn't pay $1,000 for those and you could buy parts.
Another thing I've noticed with the wheelie bike riders is they complain about one thing breaking on their bike. It's like they don't know or don't want to know how to work on them. I remember getting a Hutch Pro Racer back as a kid and swapping a few things out before I even rode it. Then I would swap parts as they broke or I wanted something different - you definitely didn't want to ride around on a "stock" bike.

THATmanMANNY

will a non profit bike or a pro profit bike company that makes millions but donates a lot of the profits draw in different mindful buyers?
think TOMS shoes but for bikes!

don

i feel like this belongs here:

I'm old and can't get behind the swerving and taking up all lanes of a highway but I love the energy and overall positivity of these riders. They are on bikes and learning some really good riding skills which isn't a bad thing.

And some powerful words from that JaeMilez dude. 👍

Top Bottom