can someone PLEASE..

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sparta Brad said:
That's great, the more the merrier. I was just poking you about your fears of Split Rock. We will definitely need help once we get going. Anrothar is our unofficial leader.

yeah, i know. :D

Shaggz

A strong 7
bonefishjake said:
maybe that's why it really hit me differently this time. b/c of the girls. actually, i'm in a much better mood now. i just found out my little girl riley is finally getting her hearing aids.

i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy i can't even begin to tell you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I remember when you were strugglin with that over the summer!!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
thanks man.

it's been an absolutely brutal year. brutal. we're not out of the woods simply b/c what happened is 110% unexplicable. the best minds in otolaranthology in the country have seen her and have no explanation as to why she went completely, profoundly deaf overnight. i mean, literally overnight. i still wake up every single day wondering if my baby will hear me.

thankfully, and i do mean thankfully, we got what i can only describe as a miracle with her. we're soooo very lucky.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
bonefishjake said:
thanks man.

it's been an absolutely brutal year. brutal. we're not out of the woods simply b/c what happened is 110% unexplicable. the best minds in otolaranthology in the country have seen her and have no explanation as to why she went completely, profoundly deaf overnight. i mean, literally overnight. i still wake up every single day wondering if my baby will hear me.

thankfully, and i do mean thankfully, we got what i can only describe as a miracle with her. we're soooo very lucky.

This makes everything else seem pretty silly.

I wish you the absolute best of luck.

Health is wealth.

Top Bottom