Campmor H2H Ringwood Race

the bridge over the log before the double log crossing on the way to the start/finish?? that bridge is like three feet wide...:confused:

the bridge over the log before the double log crossing on the way to the start/finish?? that bridge is like three feet wide...:confused:

Yeah, almost at the end of the loop, I would guess. I imagine plenty of people gack that. And if it keeps raining, I'll probably be one of them :scared:

I'm in. Looks like I'll be cleaning up in the Exp. SS class. Maybe I'll get lucky and no one else will register. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that bridge scares people....just hit it with a little speed and it is no biggie...if it is wet is going to be tricky, good spot for some nice crash pics :getsome: (hint...pinkshirtphotos...hint)

Yeah, that bridge scares people....just hit it with a little speed and it is no biggie...if it is wet is going to be tricky, good spot for some nice crash pics :getsome: (hint...pinkshirtphotos...hint)

That bridge is fine. Even if you go off it, it's no biggie. I've done plenty of both. I always hit it in the race and no biggie...it's the trees(the ones standing up) that get me. I try to cut the corners fast and 2 years ago I had one dismount me involuntarily in front of the audience. That was fun. I jumped up, straightened my front wheel and off I went with a full applause... Oh and I'll be there Sunday.

That bridge is fine. Even if you go off it, it's no biggie. I've done plenty of both. I always hit it in the race and no biggie...it's the trees(the ones standing up) that get me. I try to cut the corners fast and 2 years ago I had one dismount me involuntarily in front of the audience. That was fun. I jumped up, straightened my front wheel and off I went with a full applause... Oh and I'll be there Sunday.

Don't you mean the "moving trees"... you know, the ones that get in your way ;) They like to cut me off once in a while too :D

Course is marked with yellow arrows at intersections.

If you are up there to pre-ride tomorrow, there will be a 50k foot race going on that is marked with orange tape. Please take note of the different course markers so that you find your way.

Have a great race!

Ellen
RVCC/Jorba

That really is madness. My legs have felt like shit all week. If things dont work themeselves out...I'm out :-/

HI All,

is this a good race for a beginer? I am seriously considering trying...

what do i need to have for the race?

Just shorts, jersey, socks, shoes, headband/helmet, and gloves for me. Once you get going you'll be plenty warm. Maybe something to keep you from being too cold before the race but I wouldn't overdress for the race.

Back
Top Bottom