Campmor H2H Ringwood Race

Wazu

Norm I can also supply you with a SS Bianchi G.U.S.S. The bike rips it apart. I could offer you a 32X16 or 18 ring choice. I rode the course today. It's tough on a single speed in my opinon. I'm not racing next week. It's too bumpy for this time of the season for me. I'm all banged up.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Norm I can also supply you with a SS Bianchi G.U.S.S. The bike rips it apart. I could offer you a 32X16 or 18 ring choice. I rode the course today. It's tough on a single speed in my opinon. I'm not racing next week. It's too bumpy for this time of the season for me. I'm all banged up.

Thanks man but I got the bike back from the shop and it's kinda better. It'll work for the race. I'm not an SS guy so that wouldn't be a great idea for me. Blow up city.

Good deal Flynn. I'll seeya there.

Wazu

I'm not a SS guy either really...I would love a geared bike. I might get one over the winter. I'm SS'ing cause it's what I own. I ordered a Stumpjumper but it never came (ebay). With a geared bike I virtually never get out of the saddle but I can go way further. SS'ing I have to go faster but the distance suffers for sure.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Romania? Don't ask?

I still stand on the FS gearie, but I don't necessarily need to. I just do it from time to time especially in rocks when trying to keep speed.

NJ Jess

Awesome course!

I hate hills, but its going to be a super techy singletrack heaven. TM was great today and will really be a nice addition to the race course,...just wish it would rain a bit to pack it down.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I hate hills, but its going to be a super techy singletrack heaven. TM was great today and will really be a nice addition to the race course,...just wish it would rain a bit to pack it down.

Hmm, the loop we did yesterday had a whole lot of fire road in it.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh

Hmm, the loop we did yesterday had a whole lot of fire road in it.

Yeah, the race loop is just a bunch of fireroad and some of the few singletrack techy sections are always "cleaned & smoothed" out before the race :(

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Those tech sections were fine for a race. Even those will be filled with carnage once you get 50 manic sport riders going through there. Just not a lot of them in there. You do need to consider the mass of people when you're having a race.

Nimrod

Those tech sections were fine for a race. Even those will be filled with carnage once you get 50 manic sport riders going through there. Just not a lot of them in there. You do need to consider the mass of people when you're having a race.

Norm, your sounding like a Republican

Purple Liquid

Shop: Efinger
Shop Keep
They still going to have that elevated log roll-over thing? I remember everyone standing around it last year saying, "ohh... ahh... oww" ;)

Top Bottom