Campmor H2H Ringwood Fall Classic Race 9/7

Make sure they bring their snorkels. :rofl:

hana.jpg

Well now that's just freakin' GREAT!!! :mad2: Mother nature just realized she missed the 24 HOA and now it's payback time!!!!!!!!!!! :mad2:

At least I got a free t-shirt to remember this weekend's coming monsoon.

We are gonna get annihilated! Oh this should be fun...think the family really wants to come watch me race in a monsoon?

Dam, the beginner course cuts out a section? I guess I will have to run sport class then, I dont want to miss any fun parts if im paying to race.

Out = Snot is running out of my nose presently in an uncontrolled manner:drooling:.

My Throat is now feeling so good either

Out = Snot is running out of my nose presently in an uncontrolled manner:drooling:.

My Throat is now feeling so good either

That's what we all feel like during the race. You're just getting a head start. Cheater! ;)

You mean one week, so you have energy to race Michaux ;)

See everyone at Ringwood! Can't wait for the rain! Nothing's more fun than the hometown course :)

If the legs had any gas I'd consider it but I think I'm bowing out of this one...

That's what we all feel like during the race. You're just getting a head start. Cheater! ;)

Thanks Ben!! laughed so hard ^when I read this….^

I Coughed up this HUGE chunk of Mucus type thing. Somebody walking by my office immediately came running in “You alright? You sound really sick!”

Oh man.. If they only knew
:D

Just remember though, Sport makes two laps, beginner makes one.

I hear you, that will suck for me. I have only ever done two races (lewis morris and the bulldog race) and those dam near killed me running beginner. But I dont want to miss out on running some of the fun sections of the course. How long are the laps anyway? I didnt see that on the site.

How long are the laps anyway?

The Sport/Expert lap is about 8.5 miles. I and others road it without any interuption on Sunday so that is pretty accurate. The Beginner loop may be 1 mile shorter (just guessing).

Last edited:
I hear you, that will suck for me. I have only ever done two races (lewis morris and the bulldog race) and those dam near killed me running beginner. But I dont want to miss out on running some of the fun sections of the course. How long are the laps anyway? I didnt see that on the site.

Beginner loop is about 7 miles usually.

In the event there is pouring rains on Sunday, will there still be a race? If so, how would we be notified if there isn't?

I'm contemplating going myself; I've had the Coxsackie Virus for 11 days now, and all that's left is the nasty ear infection. Hopefully this should all be cleared by tomorrow :hmmm:

I'm hunting for a ride, is anyone leaving from NYC or close by, that I could somehow get a lift from in time for the beginner race?

Gas, tolls, gratuities and donuts will be provided as required.

ArmyOfNone said:
can someone throw up a point to search for directions? Where we going again?

I'm gonna slap you on Sunday. Next year, Team MTBNJ applicants will be required to take an exam. This will ensure that all team members are able to use the tools and features available on the MTBNJ web site. We currently have one spot available. :rolleyes:

Fred will be racing for team MapQuest next year. :rofl:

fred.jpg

Back
Top Bottom