Campmor H2H MTB Series 2007 Tentative Schedule

B.L.

The 3rd year of the Campmor H2H series is already shaping up! We had a great promoters' meeting the other night and here's the tentative schedule:

May 6th Wawayanda State Park (NJ)....................Skylands Cycling

June 24th Kittatiny Valley State Park(NJ)..................Team Bulldog
(Also an AMBC race and the New Jersey State Championship Race)

July 8th Stewart State Forest (NY)...............Dark Horse Cycles

July 15th Lewis Morris Park (NJ)...................Marty's Reliable Cycle

Sept. 9th Blue Mountain (NY)............................WMBA

Sept. 23rd Hidden Valley (NJ)..................................Town Cycle

Sept. 30th Tymor Park (NY)..................................Eastern Sports Promotions

Oct. 14th Ringwood State Park (NJ)...................................RVCC
(Series Finals)

New categories for '07: SS Sport (Men and Women) AND SS Expert (Men and Women). We'll continue to have these categories year after year as long as folks come out and race in them...so all of you with 1FG, come out and have some fun!

Don't forget to check out the series sponsor, Campmor (www.campmor.com)!

Remember that this schedule is tentative as we have to wait for approval from some land managers, but we will do everything in our power to make these dates stick.

Looks like another great year!!!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
only two conflicting dates with my endurance racing schedule. i should be able to make enough of these to qualify for series points. sweet.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
lewis morris and blue mountain, but only because i've stacked my schedule for that time period. rescheduling them by 1 weekend either way would make no difference.

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Conflicts

Of course the other conflict would be All-A-Muchy. Which has run on the Oct 14th weekend for the past two years. But hey what can you do...

Bob W.

xc62701

I've got it all penciled in for next year. I hope this schedule stays pretty much as it is. I am disappointed to hear that it is the same day as the All-a-muchy though. Maybe there can be some compromise there. I set a goal to make the 50 k in sub 4 next year and I gotta meet it! :)

Ryan H.

Top Bottom