Campmor H2H Dinner, Who's goin?

xc62701

Hey guys I'm curious as to who's going. Who's going to come party at Hidden Valley? I'll be there :D

Ryan H.

NJ Jess

I'm in

Hey there! I'm in. Already signed up on BikeReg.com. It's neat to see everyone wearing noncycling attire. Sometimes I don't recognize people which just makes me think that cycling is my secret identity,...heehehehe

xc62701

NJ Jess said:
Hey there! I'm in. Already signed up on BikeReg.com. It's neat to see everyone wearing noncycling attire. Sometimes I don't recognize people which just makes me think that cycling is my secret identity,...heehehehe

Yea it'll be fun to see if I recognize everyone. Am I assuming there's no certain dress code? The tux is in the cleaners...;)

P

Phatbiker

somebody mention food??

xc62701 said:
Hey guys I'm curious as to who's going. Who's going to come party at Hidden Valley? I'll be there :D

Ryan H.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
ok, I guess we have to wear our helmets so that we can recognize each other, right?? ;)

Yes there will be food. If I remember correctly, it was pretty good last year, and they did have my favorite food group - Murphy's on tap!

Looking forward to seeing you there. :)

pixy

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Oh Darn. I don't want to wear a helmet. I want to show off my new hairdew. I've waited years for something this big.:D

Last edited:

heythorp

pixychick said:
Oh Darn. I don't want to wear a helmet. I want to show off my new hairdew. I've waited years for something this big.:D

you playing with isight and ibooth again? i got some doozys that i cant share here

rryyddeerr

pixychick said:
ok, I guess we have to wear our helmets so that we can recognize each other, right?? ;)

Yes there will be food. If I remember correctly, it was pretty good last year, and they did have my favorite food group - Murphy's on tap!

any ideas about what will be served????
who would I call to ask?

B.L.

The food will be varied with both meat and non-meat dishes. I'll let you know as soon as Dave decides on the exact menu, but last year it was good and there was plenty of it!

B.L.

What a great event last night! All 125 people showed up and it looked like everyone had a good time.

We had guest speakers Jeff Mergler from JORBA, Kelli Lusk from NORBA (now called USA Cycling Mountain Bike), Gary L. from Campmor, Ellen White with her national racing stories, and a special award for star series event mechanic, Jeff P. from Campmor. And then, MANY medals, trophies, and championship jerseys were awarded.

I hope you all have a great winter and hope to see you out on some rides. And, if not, see you at the races next year!

Top Bottom