Campmor H2H Bulldog Rump 6/24

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ok, I guess there is some kind of energy going on! Are people out to get each other on this course? Why elbows out? Thanks for the advice.

no, no, it's all fun!

Even if it were elbows out :getsome: , you will still buy beers for each other after. Fun, Fun Fun! :D

xc62701

I'll be there! I prerode today and its in good condition. There are some muddy/slick spots that will hopefully dry up and it should be really nice. I can't wait for Sunday.

ArmyOfNone

It seems that there are going to be a bunch of us acting a fool on sunday. It would be nice to put some faces to names! Ill be wearing an orange and black Princeton kit. Come say HI!

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Got some funds for entry so I'll be there and there will be no beers afterward only swift justice from the 29...............

ArmyOfNone

Much Better Than The First Time

Today was great. The course was super fast and had some good flow. I am really happy with how i did. I was in SS sport and finished 10th out of 30.

Thanks to those who told me not to change my gearing. It was right on! I was able to shoot up all the climbs, even the first big one...well after the first lap. I actually passed people too! That didnt happen so much the first race. That was a big boost. The last climb on the last lap totally gassed me. Didnt matter much bc all ya had to do was roll down to the finish.

I will say the SS helped me manage my race. On the flats you could only go but SO fast and i could comfortably hold that pace. After the first lap i learned where i could relax and where i needed to kick it up. The toughest section was probably the first mile and half. That climb really ate ya up.

Today was really so much fun i cant explain it. I think i was lying to myself about the first race being fun. That was painful and excruciating slow. I think also it was my first ride w/ a 10+ avg on a mtb. w00t!

Good times hanging w/ Brett and cheering ChrisG on. It really was cool to watch the guys in the expert and semi pro races.

there were a whole cast of mtbnjers. Even heythorp made a guest appearance!

Good Job All! Congrats!

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/3109675

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
that's yesterdays ride fred.

congrats though! glad you had fun, and sounds like you really did well.

ArmyOfNone

Thanks!

Good call Sean...I changed the link.

Beer and Chinese YES! Im going to PF Chengs for a birthday dinner. Well tomorrow is my real birthday. But yes ill have beer.

walter

Fourth Party
Thanks!

Good call Sean...I changed the link.

Beer and Chinese YES! Im going to PF Chengs for a birthday dinner. Well tomorrow is my real birthday. But yes ill have beer.

Well Happy Birthday a day early Fred!!!! Have fun and be safe, enjoy your dinner. Where is this place you speak of?

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Today was great. The course was super fast and had some good flow. I am really happy with how i did. I was in SS sport and finished 10th out of 30.

Great job Fred! It was cool to meet both you and Brett.

Did you guys see the dude that face planted on the first lap? My buddy Tony & I came upon the scene. For some reason, both of us had our cell phones (I forgot to leave it in the car -- lucky break), so we were coordinating with both the rescue squad guys & Team Bulldog for about 20+ minutes. He was knocked out cold for a few minutes and then he was all confused for about 10minutes. Hope he is okay.

Overall, a great time in the Little K.

ArmyOfNone

I missed that first guy...there were a bunch of guys who were really hurt today.

I saw one guy with his leg split open from his knee to shin driven out on a cart. The first aid squad did a great job today. Many thanks should be given to them.

NICE TO MEET YA JOE!

Shaggz

A strong 7
i'm sorry i missed this one, even as a spectator. did this start at the switch back climb from the parking lot?

Top Bottom