Campmor bike shop

Triple-B

Took my Niner Air 9 in for a Pro tune up and for my new XO carbon cranks to be installed. I had never used a shop for my mtb's yet and now I know why I should. I got a Pro Tune up for the race at LM this coming weekend and was surprised at how different the bike sounded when I picked it up. I had been having free wheel/hub issues and well I'm definitely more than happy with how everything got handled from my brakes to getting my shifters snappy as hell. Big thanks to Jeff and all those guys.

k1uq3a.jpg

MannyL358

Campmor techs are top notch ...they built two wheel sets for me which are still going strong. Marty's and Campmor are the only 2 shops I use. Can't say enough about the service you get from them.

Awesome cranks!

freeride

was in campmor yesterday bought. 2 pair swimming goggles, nose clip, ear plugs, bike soap & tri flow

if you join ny/nj trail conf (30 bux/year), you save 10% on everything in shop (except new bikes i think):popcorn:

gtluke

The Moped
Lets not turn this into a "my bike shop can beat up your bike shop"
Finding a good mechanic is great. Glad it worked out for you. My locals aren't so good so I have to drive far to see Jim or J
Totally worth it to be satisfied

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wait, did Luke just come across as a voice of reason? WTF? The apocalypse is near.

Mildly Wild

Lets not turn this into a "my bike shop can beat up your bike shop"
Finding a good mechanic is great. Glad it worked out for you. My locals aren't so good so I have to drive far to see Jim or J
Totally worth it to be satisfied

Got it.
Actually I have to drive 35 minutes to get to TC but agreed, its worth it.

Top Bottom