CAMPING at the mtbnj picnic

anrothar

entirely thrilled
seeing as how alchoholic beverages will be available, and there is a campground on site, is anyone else considering reserving a spot and camping overnight? the consumption of alchoholic beverages could be discreetly continued, and we could ride the park sunday AM...

ArmyOfNone

seeing as how alchoholic beverages will be available, and there is a campground on site, is anyone else considering reserving a spot and camping overnight? the consumption of alchoholic beverages could be discreetly continued, and we could ride the park sunday AM...

If i drink w/ you riding the next day is out of the question...i have learned my lesson

J-Dro

I didn't know the camp site at LM was open to the public. I thought it was just Boy Scouts. But I could be wrong.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
uh-oh. guess i have a phone call to make. they do list camping in the activities list on the website though.

ArmyOfNone

dude, we wont be getting that drunk. i don't think anyway. c'mon up. do you have to work for the picnic or the day after?

That may be tough. The gf is going to come to the picnic. So im not sure how hot she is going to be about that idea.

xc62701

uh-oh. guess i have a phone call to make. they do list camping in the activities list on the website though.

I've seen many people that aren't boyscouts camping there. I'd make sure anyway but I bet we could get some spots.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
no race for you today?

i'm now on the fence, as i had the shits/sore joints/grogginess last night, and the same this morning with perpetually dry lips(dehydrated)....

ArmyOfNone

no race for you today?

i'm now on the fence, as i had the shits/sore joints/grogginess last night, and the same this morning with perpetually dry lips(dehydrated)....

My body just cant do it today. Mind/ body are on two different pages.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
GGGRRRRR!!!!!! all three group campsites are booked for saturday night. bastards!!!! my fault for not calling early enough i'm sure. what to do, what to do... i could take the train, but then i couldn't bring all my food and beer... hhmmm.

Shaggz

A strong 7
find a local area hotel, book a room with fred and his gf, and ride your bike to and from the picnic.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
that's what i'm thinking, minus the stupid girlfriend part. :getsome: someone would have to take my cooler with them after the bbq, or bring it to the hotel with them.

J

jimex7

When is this? I know i am new here and all but was wondering if i can come?
With my family of course.

J

jimex7

10/20 No Good Going Wine Tasting Antioxidents They Say Are Good Thanxs Though

Top Bottom