Calling all Girls of the Dirt !

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hi all,

I'm Ellen, aka/pixychick. I'm a friend of Jess, and she introduced me to this site. I'm planning a girl's ride next month to help get all the girls out on the trails together for some fun. Please help spread the word. Hope some of you can make it. For any of you racing at Waywayanda, good luck !!

:) :) :) :)

Girls ride at Kittatinny Valley State Park on Saturday May 13. Since we all should be free of domestic and child duties on this great "Mother's Day" weekend, lets do what we really want .... go mountain biking !

Join in on a JORBA / BTCNJ all women's ride. All women leaders and all levels invited, from newbie to beginner racer. OK to bring a friend. Ok to bring your mom. Guys welcome only with notorized release from mom and/or wife.

This ride will take place after the NJ kid's mtb race at 1:00. We will start with one hour of skills practice and then hit the trails at 2:00. Ultra newbies can stay on the rail trail if they wish, but any that want to rock n roll in the singletrack are welcome and encouraged.

Meet in the field lot off Goodale Rd. in Andover. Look for big white Van. For more info contact Ellen at ellenandart@optonline.net

rocknrollgirl

May 13th ride

Hi Ellen,
I want to come up, unless I can find a fourth rider for my team that I am frantically trying to put together for the 12 hour at Allamuchy. If I find somebody, I might try to get the team together for a ride before the race. Which perhaps could be done with you at Kittatiny.

Know anybody that wants to do the race??????

Ruth

Top Bottom