Call of Duty 4

Nimrod

I have it as well.

Set-up = High Current receiver, 5.1 SVS Plus Speakers, Blu-Ray (1080P), on a 42" Sharp Aqous LCD.
Its freaking off the hook:)

Not So Fast

I have

I have it on PC. Actually its my son's. I suck at it. Use to play alot of COD 2 Played with clan named R@W. Good group of older players no kids. I sucked there too.

Sprintzer

PS3 it the greatest gaming system ever invented. Better than anything xbox has or will make. and, our blu-ray won over that hd-dvd crap. Cod $ is my passion.
Gamer name Sprintzer. I know real creative. I am addicted, if i don;t get in time to play i go nuts. its a great stress releiver. See you all on there. How about a clan NJMTB. ????

t.wach

PS3 it the greatest gaming system ever invented. Better than anything xbox has or will make. and, our blu-ray won over that hd-dvd crap. Cod $ is my passion.
Gamer name Sprintzer. I know real creative. I am addicted, if i don;t get in time to play i go nuts. its a great stress releiver. See you all on there. How about a clan NJMTB. ????

I like the idea of a clan NJMTB. That would be pretty sweet.

bozizle

Me too

who's got it?

gamertag: NickDavid

I have it for XBOX 360 and play it like a crack addict with all the snow we have had this winter up here in northern jersey.

Gamer Tag - BOZZIZLE

I am not one of these clan kids who knows every glitch and secret spot...instead I carry a big gun and lots of grenades to get all the campers out of their hiding spots. Hit me up sometime.

Top Bottom